please carefully read these instructions before filling out the application form.
applications cannot be processed without all of the above items.
submit the following:
- Completed .
- Final report cards for the last two years
- Photocopy of first page of passport
- A recent photograph
- $250 Application Fee.
upon receipt of a letter of acknowledgement and invoice, please do the following:
- Pay all remaining applicable program fees.
once all the above fees have been paid, an official letter of acceptance guarantee will be issued. a guardianship letter will be issued, if required.
Please see payment information here
upon receipt of the official letter of acceptance guarantee, please do the following:
- Immediately contact the nearest Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office for a Study Permit application form, or obtain one from the IRCC website. Be sure to apply as early as possible as the process can take over eight weeks.
- Complete the form and include the Letter of Acceptance Guarantee with your application package. Wait to receive a reply from IRCC.
- Make sure you have an updated passport.
please note: victoria international education has no influence over the visa application process. please direct all inquiries regarding your visa status to your local ircc office.
- Select your preferred dates
- Complete the online application form
- Photocopy the first page of the student’s passport
- Submit the completed online application form including passport copy to our office along with payment in full. We will start processing your application once we receive your payment.
- Have a valid travel document (a Study Permit is not required for the Short-Term or Camp Victoria Programs).
To review this the application documents translated in specific languages, please visit our Language pages.